Implementation Consultant - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tyler Technologies is experiencing explosive growth and we are hiring Software Implementation Consultants to provide training and implementation assistance for new and existing Tyler clients in the Northeastern, US. Join our growing team of Implementation Consultants who work with our clients all over the country. While being fully supported, you will train clients online and onsite in the proper techniques for installing Tyler's products in addition to providing training in the use of related Tyler software. At Tyler Technologies, we devote all of our time, energy and resources to help local governments and school districts become more efficient, accessible and responsive to the needs of their constituents. With more than 3,800 employees (and growing), Tyler has a proven track record of supporting its employee's careers and lives.
- Must be located in the Eastern or Central Time Zone
- Work with colleagues and managers to implement and proactively manage a superior technology solution for our clients.
- Understand clients' business processes and configure applications based on business needs and accepted best practices.
- Provide implementation support to new clients by leading customers through the implementation process, communicating with those involved to ensure that implementation is completed and any issues are resolved so client can be successfully utilizing the product. Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance
- Assure client satisfaction and successful implementation.
- Identify and report software gaps (work closely with our development team and impact future features and functionality of our products)
- Proof and analyze data conversions
- Continuously evaluate implementation and training procedures and make improvements to facilitate the best possible customer experience. After implementation is complete, provide future training to clients on an as needed basis via telephone and GoToMeeting.
- Create user documentation when required
- Conduct 12-15 days of billable training per month and maintain an organized training schedule.
- Complete training summaries specific to the client following the training to assist other Tyler staff in providing quality customer care.
- An Associate’s degree OR 2+ years comparable experience in technical training and/or technical support OR a Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, or comparable work experience
- The ability to solve technical problems, dive in to software
- The ability to travel extensively (90%) overnight to client sites throughout the Northeastern U.S.
- A Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional presentation and training skills How about these? (kudos, if yes!)
- Experience with technical training and/or technical customer service experience
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and common software products
- Knowledge of tablet and other mobile technologies
- Experience with school district organizations, municipal offices and their technological needs
- Knowledge of accounting or payroll/human resources