Assessment Technician/Appraisal Trainee
Tyler Technologies | Menomonee Falls, WI
Assessment Technician/Appraisal Trainee, you would inspect and record pertinent elements of all categories of residential/agricultural properties.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Inspect and gather images of residential properties to ensure that property records reflect current and accurate property characteristics.
- Collect detailed property data and verify data via interior and exterior inspections with property owner or occupant if available.
- Measure and inspect interior and exterior of buildings.
- Record new and/or updated information on field documents.
- Input data into appraisal software
- Spatial ability to read maps and locate a physical location on a map
- Ability to visualize floor plan footprints based on three-dimensional buildings
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Good math skills to calculate square footage, ratios, and similar functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must hold valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance
- Current assessment technician and/or property appraiser certification a plus. Special Notes:
- Daily car allowance
- Position requires extensive walking and working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Occasional travel throughout southeast Wisconsin
- Flexible schedule a plus
- Candidates must be able to pass the Wisconsin Department of Revenue’s Assessment Technician Exam within 100 days of employment.