Appraisal Office Clerk
Tyler Technologies | Caledonia, WI
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Appraisal Office Clerk, you would perform all necessary data entry functions of an appraisal project
- Determines which entries from field documents require transfer to the computer.
- Inputs specific information to the appropriate screens using a PC.
- Reviews field documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Identifies and resolves minor discrepancies, as required.
- Transfers hand-drawn sketches from the field documents to the computer system using computer vectoring.
- Ensures that the computer sketch dimensions and area are consistent with the field document.
- Addresses and resolves simple discrepancies, as required.
- Reviews images for clarity and resolution.
- Maintains personal production records and submits as required
- Excellent keyboarding and PC skills, including knowledge of MS-Word and Excel, or their equivalents
- Good math and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent manual dexterity skills
- Previous experience as data input operator is desired, but not required.
- This will be temporary (less than 90 days) with the potential to move to full-time in the near future.